Thursday, December 20, 2018

Clock Ceremony






In this video I describe the unique Clock Ceremony my wife and I have created.


The clock is personalized with your names and date of your wedding along with a silohette.  


These are a few examples:








During the Ceremony we will be assembling the clock together.





I will be explaining how the hour hand, minute hand, and the second hand 
relates to your life now and in the future together as a couple.




Give me a call today to include the Clock Ceremony 
in your upcoming wedding.
(314) 378-8280




#LOVE #RELATIONSHIP #MARRIAGE #WEDDING #WEDDINGIDEAS



Love Wins Wedding Officiant  (314) 378-8280

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choosing an Officiant

Your wedding will be one of the biggest days of your life. You will spend months working out every little detail. You will be choosing t...