Monday, December 24, 2018

'Tis The Season


Eight years ago on Christmas Day I gave my, now wife, her engagement ring. This is our ninth Christmas together and we couldn't be happier.

According to statistics, more couples get engaged during the holiday season than any other time of the year! Should you find that particular extra something under your tree: Congratulations!  Give me a call. I would love to hear your proposal story and add you to my schedule for upcoming weddings.


On behalf of myself and my wife Sharon and our two daughters, we would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.







Love Wins Wedding Officiant   (314) 378-8280

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choosing an Officiant

Your wedding will be one of the biggest days of your life. You will spend months working out every little detail. You will be choosing t...