Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year Resolutions



The new year is here. It is a time that most people make new year resolutions.  How about making a resolution for your relationship. I resolve to love more, to say more often how beautiful she is, to hold hands more and to give more of my time to our relationship. When life becomes too much, I resolve to remember why I chose to marry my best friend. She's never let me down.
Even if you are not the type to make New Year's resolutions, like me, it can't hurt to commit to investing even more into your relationship. It's a solid win. Love Always Wins.
Happy New Year!







Love Wins Wedding Officiant (314) 378-8280

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choosing an Officiant

Your wedding will be one of the biggest days of your life. You will spend months working out every little detail. You will be choosing t...